At the core of our business is our slogan:
“We do not guess things, we engineer solutions” …(with the help of what’s in our tool box):
- Extensive Custom Automation Experience
- 3D Design Software
- Timing Charts
- Motion Analysis
- Stress Analysis
- Various Sizing Software
- Proprietary Engineering Calculators
At Chicago Automation, we specialize in creative problem solving for your business. Our experts are passionately dedicated to delivering the most efficient and cost effective solutions available on the market. Our breadth of backgrounds guarantee that we have the in-house engineers and machine building teams to handle every custom automation project from conception to completion.
The Chicago Automation Experience:
- After our initial phone call, we’ll schedule a visit to better understand your application. By observing the individual parts and the manufacturing environment, we can begin to develop a truly turn-key solution.
- Once all the information is compiled, our team of engineers will host an internal brainstorm to develop a detailed concept map for your review; every element of the system will be outlined.
- Based on your feedback, we will modify any changes and issue a final proposal.
- After the purchase order is received, a kick-off meeting is scheduled.
- We believe that firm project management is extremely important for the success of each solution. As a result, we are fully transparent and in close contact with you for the duration of each project.
- Design reviews are carefully prepared for you via 3D solid modeling software with no detail left out. We encourage customer input at every step to ensure your every need is attended to.
- Following the design approval, your custom automation system glides through phases of manufacturing components, assembly, machine wiring, power-up, programming and debugging.
- Upon completion, an in-house acceptance test is administered. Once the final sign off and approval is granted, your custom automation system will be transported to your facility for the final stage.
- Our team will install your new machine on the production floor and begin the Factory Acceptance Tests for final sign-off.
- After final approval, the CA team will train your operator(s) and maintenance crews on their respective procedures. All project documentation will be completed and delivered within 2 weeks of the original shipping date; some documents are available earlier per customer request.